A prominent feature for many, good teeth induce a certain confidence that many other factors fail to do. Invisalign Go is a treatment option that allows this confidence to stay right with you while you undergo a comprehensive dental treatment.
The Invisalign Go system involves a series of clear and removable aligners that gently and gradually shift your teeth into position. Your aligners are custom-made for you using cutting-edge technology.
At Applebite Dental, our patients are gradually realising the benefits of opting for Invisalign in Coburg with the many successes our patients have had in achieving the desired results through Invisalign.
WHAT CAN INVISALIGN GO HELP WITH?
You can opt for Invisalign in Coburg for any of the following dental issues:
Gaps: Extra spacing or gap between two teeth.
Overbites: An overbite occurs when there is an overlapping of your upper front teeth over your front teeth.
Crossbite: A crossbite is when some upper teeth sit inside the lower teeth instead of on the outside like they usually do for most people.
Underbite: An underbite occurs when it is your lower front teeth overlapping your upper front teeth.
Crowded teeth: In certain cases, the teeth begin to overlap, twist, or push each other to fit in when there isn’t enough space in the jaw. Dentists call this crowded teeth.
Open bite: An open bite is when you close your mouth but your lower and upper teeth do not touch.
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO A NEWER, BETTER SMILE…
step 1 -
Once your doctor has confirmed your eligibility for treatment, they will take photos, x -rays and digital scans, or a dental impression of your teeth. These records will be used to create a clincheck 3D treatment plan, just for you.
step 2 -
Your doctor will fit you with your customized Invisalign go clear aligners and you will receive a series of aligners to take home so you can change them yourself every 1 or 2 weeks, as prescribed by your doctor.
step 3 -
You will visit your doctor around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners. After finishing your Invisalign go treatment plan, you will need to use retainers to maintain your new smile.
At Applebite Dental, intraoral scanners are devices used to record the teeth and soft tissues digitally in comparison to traditional dental impressions. These scanners are among the most efficient in the field with manifold benefits.
- Proven accuracy
- Stunning HD 3D DIGITAL IMPRESSIONS AND QUICK RESULTS
- RESULTS IN FEWER APPOINTMENTS
- A more comfortable overall experience for patients with a strong gag reflex
- Eliminate the need to use the alginate associated with traditional impressions
- Reduce chair – time
- Patients can grasp a better understanding of the condition of their teeth
- More efficient
THE ADVANTAGE OF INVISALIGN GO TREATMENT
- Invisalign aligners are removable, making it easier to brush and floss to maintain your oral health during treatment.
- It may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment.
- You can attend functions and events in confidence with it since they are virtually invisible. Very few people would be able to notice you are having your teeth straightened.
- Get straighter teeth more comfortably and predictably thanks to innovative smart force and smart track technologies which are used with Invisalign aligners.
- They are suitable even for an active lifestyle and there are no metal brackets cutting your mouth.
- With doctor visits only approx. every 6-8 weeks, Invisalign aligners are ideal even for a busy lifestyle,allowing you to spend more time doing the things that you love.
- Craving a snack? Since Invisalign aligners are easily removable,you have the freedom to eat,chew, and drink whatever you like.
Invisalign Go FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Invisalign is an alternative solution to conventional braces that can help you straighten your teeth. Invisalign involves use of a series of custom-made clear aligners.
People may not even notice you’re wearing Invisalign clear aligners because they’re nearly invisible. You can take them out to eat and drink, brush and floss your teeth. Therefore, it is easy to maintain good oral hygiene. There are no metal brackets or wires that could irritate your mouth or break, requiring an emergency visit to your doctor.
Aligners should be worn throughout the day, with the exception of eating, brushing, and flossing. It is recommended that you wear your aligners for 22 hours per day to get the optimum benefits from your Invisalign treatment.
Treatment duration is determined on the severity of each patient’s orthodontic problems. The duration of treatment can range from six months to two years. The average length of treatment is 12 to 14 months.
Invisalign aligners might influence some people’s speech briefly, causing a minor lisp for a day or two. Any lisp or slight speech impediment produced by the aligners should go away as your tongue becomes used to having them in your mouth.
Dental crowns, in majority of cases, do not cause difficulties during treatment. However, precautions may be needed to ensure success of the treatment.
At the start of each new stage of treatment, most people suffer brief, moderate discomfort for a few days. This is quite natural and is commonly described as a pressure feeling. It’s a sign that your Invisalign aligners are on their way to straightening your teeth. After a few days, the discomfort usually goes away.