The invisalign Go system involves a series of clear and removable aligners that gently and gradually shift your teeth into position.your aligners are custom-made for you using cutting-edge technology.
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO A NEWER, BETTER SMILE…
step 1 -
Once your doctor has confirmed your eligibility for treatment, they will take photos,x -rays and digital scans,or a dental impression of your teeth. these records will be used to create a clincheck 3D treatment plan,just for you.
step 2 -
your doctor will fit you with your customized invisalign go clear aligners and you will receive a series of aligners to take home so you can change them yourself every 1 or 2 weeks, as prescribed by your doctor.
step 3 -
you will visit your doctor around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners. after finishing your invisalign go treatment plan, you will need to use retainers to maintain your new smile.
Intraoral scanner are devices used to record the teeth and soft tissues digitally in comparison to traditional dental impressions.
- Proven accuracy
- Stunning HD 3D DIGITAL IMPRESSIONS AND QUICK RESULTS
- RESULTS IN FEWER APPOINTMENTS
- A more comfortable overall experience for patients with a strong gag reflex
- Eliminate the need to use the alginate associated with traditional impressions
- Reduce chair – time
- Patients can grasp a better understanding of the condition of their teeth
- More efficient
THE ADVANTAGE OF INVISALIGN GO TREATMENT
- Invisalign aligners are removable,making it easier to brush and floss to maintain your oral health during treatment.
- It may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment.
- Attend functions and events in confidence with it,virtually invisible,very few people would notice you are having your teeth straightened.
- Get straighter teeth more comfortably and predictably thanks to innovative smart force and smart track technologies which are used with invisalign aligners.
- They are suitable even for an active lifestyle and there are no metal brackets cutting your mouth.
- With doctor visits only approx. every 6-8 weeks,invisalign aligners are ideal even for a busy lifestyle,allowing you to spend more time doing the things that you love.
- Craving a snack ? since invisalign aligners are easily removable,you have the freedom to eat,chew, and drink whatever you like.