The invisalign Go system involves a series of clear and removable aligners that gently and gradually shift your teeth into position.your aligners are custom-made for you using cutting-edge technology.
3 simple steps to a newer, better smile…
Step 1 -
Once your doctor has confirmed your eligibility for treatment, they will take photos,x -rays and digital scans,or a dental impression of your teeth. these records will be used to create a clincheck 3D treatment plan,just for you.
Step 2 -
Your doctor will fit you with your customized invisalign go clear aligners and you will receive a series of aligners to take home so you can change them yourself every 1 or 2 weeks, as prescribed by your doctor.
Step 3 -
You will visit your doctor around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners. after finishing your invisalign go treatment plan, you will need to use retainers to maintain your new smile.
- Invisalign aligners are removable,making it easier to brush and floss to maintain your oral health during treatment.
- It may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment.
- Attend functions and events in confidence with it,virtually invisible,very few people would notice you are having your teeth straightened.
- Get straighter teeth more comfortably and predictably thanks to innovative smart force and smart track technologies which are used with invisalign aligners.
- They are suitable even for an active lifestyle and there are no metal brackets cutting your mouth.
- With doctor visits only approx. every 6-8 weeks,invisalign aligners are ideal even for a busy lifestyle,allowing you to spend more time doing the things that you love.
- Craving a snack ? since invisalign aligners are easily removable,you have the freedom to eat,chew, and drink whatever you like.