Dental Implants in Coburg
Dental implants are an integral part of cosmetic dentistry & are known as a revolutionary approach to fix your perfect smile. It’s a procedure that focuses on replacing the roots of the dead teeth with titanium pods and fixing permanent crowns on them to offer a permanent solution for lost tooth/ teeth. The best part about dental implants is that it works, feel and looks like your natural teeth.
Dental implants are the most reliable and economical dental cosmetic solution that adds value to your smile and life. At Applebite Dental, our patients receive the most comfortable and economical dental implant treatment, which is easy and swift. Our experts make sure that you get perfect dental implants installed with minimum discomfort, mild swelling, and less sensitivity in the oral cavity and surrounding areas.
Why would I need a dental implant?
The most common use of the dental implant is for replacing a missing tooth. Furthermore, they are also the most popular cosmetic dentistry services in Coburg; as they support just like dental crowns. However, the dental implant service in Coburg can only be availed if:
- The jaw bone is fully grown and healthy
- There is no gum disease
- Don’t have any medical condition that averts the bone healing process
Rest, the dentists at Applebite Dental Coburg can best suggest you whether the dental implant procedure is the best for you.
A dental implant resembles like a screw-like structure which gets planted in the jaw, in place of the missing tooth root. The implant settles in the cavity and after significant time, get fixed in the bone, as they grew upon healing.
Once the implant is settled, a dental crown is fixed to it, filling the space of the missing tooth. The crowns are made bespoke in the laboratory to look, function and feel like your natural teeth. It also matches the shape, size, and colour of your natural teeth.
Besides acting as the base for a dental crown, dental implants in Coburg also provide support to dental bridges and dentures.
Missing a tooth affects a lot of aspects of your life including the way you smile and consume food. Various cosmetic dentistry solutions in Coburg are targeted to offer patients with missing teeth a relief as dental implants prove their successfulness and worthiness of being highly reccommended. Compared to the conventional cosmetic dentistry services such as dentures and bridges, dental implants show a more successful rate. Also, in terms of functionality, the conventional solutions demand more care as they need to be removed and cleaned daily. Contrary to this, dental implants are more functional, feel like your natural teeth and can be used, cleaned and maintained in the same way.
The process of a dental implant in Coburg?
The dental implant process includes several phases and can take one or two months to complete. The procedure includes minor operations and a series of tests.
The process includes the following steps:
- The dentist at Applebite would perform some x-ray scans to find out the best place to install the dental implant.
- Once the slot is decided, the doctor would perform a minor operation and set the dental implant in the jawbone. This procedure isn’t painful as an appropriate anesthetic is given prior to the operation.
- The dental implant that needs some time to get fixed. In this time, the bone around the implant grows, attaching with the implant and making it permanent.
- The dentist would then check the stability of the implant and when found appropriate, a dental crown is fixed on top of the implant, making a new tooth for your mouth.
- This tooth is permanent and is fixed on the implant either by screwing or cementing it to the foundation of the implant.
The process may be time-taking, but it is 100% safe and successful treatment for a missing tooth.
What are the benefits of dental implants in Coburg?
- They look natural and thus saves you from social awkwardness.
- They are permanent fixtures and hence removing them during the night is not a concern.
- They are fixed to one place, hence do not make you feel uncomfortable while eating or speaking.
- They are easy to clean and can be cleaned using brush and floss
- They are very economical and durable cosmetic dentistry option.
Connect with us today to know more about our dental implants Coburg offers!!